Reageert binnen 5 uur
Reageert op 100% van de berichten
Accepteert 84% van de aanvragen
- Inbegrepen km's/week:
- 2200 km
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
Nathan is a very practical, yet spacious VW Transporter camper van that has been purpose built for comfortable long distance driving. It is equipped with an air conditioner, cruise control, DAB radio with bluetooth connectivity and single front chairs. The sliding rear seats can be easily adjusted for more comfort or moved to provide extra room.
The owner, who personally designed and converted the van, guarantees prompt technical support and maintenance, as well as first hand expert advice.
Nathan’s 190cm long beds can easily accommodate two adults with up to two children. You can fold the back seats into a comfortable double bed, or elevate the roof in order to provide extra space for up to two more people.
The blackout curtains and screen will provide full privacy and block any unwanted light during your sleep. There is plenty of head room to move around when the roof is up, and the front passenger seat can be turned 180 degrees to form a bigger dining area.
The van is equipped with a double burner gas hob, a kitchen sink and an impressive 70 litre fridge with a freezer compartment. The 240V sockets can either be used on the go or when connected to the mains. If required, onboard heater can provide extra warmth and comfort on a colder day. The vehicle comes as standard with basic crockery and cutlery, four folding chairs and camping table, four bicycle rack.
Two child seats or boosters available upon request.
Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (2 aparte bedden, Ombouwbed 2p, Alkoofbed)
- Short haired small pets allowed as general rule. However please double check with us prior booking
- Please advise when aiming for snow destinations, as the vehicle should undergo special preparations
- Onboard 230v electrical supply is limited to 1000w load
- The van is available for collection and drop off between 4pm and 9pm, unless agreed differently
- £40 cleaning charge apply for bookings 3 days and under
- Free milage is limited 200 mls a day, anything above is charged at £0.30 per mile (Camptoo calculates milage in km hence the difference between house rules milage and stated by Camptoo).
- BBQs or any other types of stoves/burners strictly not allowed onboard of the vehicle!!!
Eugene was always available via message etc throughout the booking and hiring period. He is very friendly and had lots of invaluable camper advice! Particularly before we drove Nathan away. We were not rushed at all and all aspects of the camper were thorough explained!
We were first timers and found Nathan easy to use and very economical on fuel! We would love a camper of our own but would definitely hire Nathan again.
Brilliant experience from start to finish!