Verhuurder Douglas Reid
Reageert binnen 4 uur
Reageert op 100% van de berichten
Accepteert 48% van de aanvragen
- 7.3 m
- 2.7 m
- 3 m
- Inbegrepen reisafstand/week:
- 1500 mi
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
2018 Autotrail Imala.
The van has a transverse double bed which is really cosy.
Separate shower and toilet.
Has a full size cooker and oven.
Best for two luxury...
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (Dwarsbed)
Please treat the vehicle as you would your own that is the main thing we ask.
Not worried about mileage. Toilet must be cleaned out before you come back.
Please make sure everything is clean on return. Thank you.
The van will be provided with a full tank of diesel-please arrive back with a full tank!
WA + Volledig Casco
Schadeverzekering inzittenden en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt £1.000. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.
Instead my review is going to be about what happened to us and how Doug dealt with it post trip.
Whilst away we had someone hit the back of the van when we were parked and drove off leaving us with a damaged real trim. Obviously this was our responsibility as it happened in our care and fully expected to pay for it, Doug made that really easy, sourced the part as cheap as he could keeping the cost as low as he could, making sure the repair bill was really reasonable, had we hired via a big company i'm sure the cost would have been vastly inflated.
We all know things happen, and its how it's dealt with after that matters and it's impressed us and how easy Doug made it for us.
If your considering doing it, then don't and just do it, we wouldn't hesitate to hire from Doug again in the future.
• Doug was very flexible with pick-up and drop off times which made things easy.
• Communications before we picked it up were good. Any concerns or questions we had were quickly dealt with.
• The handover was informative – the van was clean, full of fuel, gas and water.
• The motorhome was fully equipped and bedding provided.
• We enjoyed the freedom – the pictures are self-explanatory.
• We were totally self-sufficient which was useful because of limited places to eat at some points we stopped at. We ate in quite a lot and could stop for cups of tea or breakfast whenever we found somewhere suitable.
• Hooking up to gas and electric was easy – we had to learn fairly quickly to make sure everything was locked away when we found a plastic bottle and some cutlery floating around the floor after 5 minutes of driving.
• We left the camper as we’d found it - clean and tidy which was noted when we dropped it back.
• It was our first time of doing it and we thoroughly enjoyed it and would certainly do again.
Highly recommend the owner.