- 7.09 m
- 2.38 m
- 2.8 m
- Inbegrepen reisafstand/week:
- 1600 km
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
Sorry no eu travel.
We allow well behaved pets.
Discounts for long hire periods.
Driver and passenger seats in front cab can be rotated when parked to face into the living area.
Main living area:
2 facing side bench seats (both seat 2 people). These pull out together to form a double bed.
TV and satellite dish.
Please note that the side fencing bench seats do not have seatbelts as there is no legal requirement, as such they are unsuitable for small children and have no securing points for child seats.
Free standing (foldable and storable dining table).
Under-seat large storage area
Over-head storage cupboards
Large fridge freezer – use on gas or electric hook-up, and continues to operate on car battery whilst vehicle engine is switched on.
Domestic size hob and oven (gas). Also one electric ring incorporated into the hob.
Pots/pans/frying pan/oven trays
Cutlery and kitchen utensils (eg bottle and tin openers)
A supply of tea towels, kitchen roll, cling film etc.
Washing up liquid and general cleaning supplies.
Fixed ‘french’ double bed with large under-bed storage area.
There is a ‘pull across’ dividing screen to separate off from main living area.
Please bring own bedding and linen.
Toilet is a flushable cassette system.
Shower door divides off from the toilet to form a separate cubicle which contains the shower.
Small hand basin with hot/cold tap and bathroom mirror.
Loo rolls and toilet cassette fluid are provided.
Please bring your own towels.
Heating and hot water
Control panel located above habitation door for operation of heating and water. These can be operated on gas or electric hook-up.
Water system is operated by pump (operated on the control panel).
First aid kit.
Fire extinguishers and smoke detector.
Folding outdoor chairs (2)
Roadside emergency pack.
Optional portable petrol generator for use when ‘wild’ camping (off-site) - £5 per day.
TV and Satellite dish
All windows and doors have blinds and fly-screens.
The vehicle does not have a tow-hook.
The vehicle does not have a roof box.
Extras payable to owner:
Gas is charged at £40 per week/part-week.
Eu travel : no.
No mileage charge up to 1000 miles. Thereafter, 15p per mile payable upon return.
Optional generator £10 per day.
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (Frans bed, Ombouwbed 2p)
Failure to bring the vehicle back according to any of the conditions listed below will result in a charge being made against your bond.
• Return by 5pm at the latest on the last day of your booking. Returns after 5pm will incur one day’s hire charge. We ask our customers to be considerate of the fact that we need to prepare the vehicle for customers collecting it the next morning.
• Return with a completely full tank of diesel, equivalent to how you received it. (£50 per quarter tank re-fuel charge).
• The vehicle should be in a tidy condition (Minimum £50 charge for excessive or specialist cleaning requirements).
• Toilet bowl and surrounding area must be clean, and the toilet cassette emptied and replenished with blu-loo fluid (£50).
• Please check that you haven’t accidently packed with you any of the items on the inventory. Thank you.
We appreciate that accidents happen. Please advise us of any breakages, or any general problems with the vehicle. This way we can ensure it’s fixed for our next customers.
WA + Volledig Casco
Vervangend vervoer, Verblijfskosten bij reparatie, Schadeverzekering inzittenden, Vervoerskosten naar garage en vervangend verblijf en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.250. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.
Started in Strete Devon and 7 nights later we were in the New forest for our last night before heading back to Bristol to return the camper.
The 2 of us and Lexi the dog enjoyed our first taste of camper life. With good weather and the freedom to pick up and go at the drop of a hat.
Every aspect of the hire from initial contact with Jackie to collection and general communication was easy and quick. I would certainly recommend this van and Jackie unreservedly - hire with confidence!